Splash back uncertainty!!!

Well my dream kitchen is all on the drawing board & the floor tiles chosen...

hhbradys ideabook kitchen eclectic kitchen

Turns out I have expensive tastes, with Shaker style being in the expensive choice range, Oh well!!!


The kitchen guy was fabulous, the tile guy was extremely helpful & my dream guy was so well behaved, Ive never loved him more xxx


I am hoping to have sea grass or bamboo blinds in my kitchen, something like these ones...

Images via Cotedetexas

My dream guy loved all of my ideas & added a few very good suggestions of his own. We selected tiles for inside & outside, designed a kitchen, laundry & vanities, without one single disagreement.
AMAZING!!!!

The colours aren't so good in this image, but this is a sample of our floor tile, wall colour, kitchen door colour & ceaserstone bench tops.
 I want to paint my walls with
 Dulux-Hogs Bristle in quarter strength
The bench top is
Ceaser Stone-Ivory
The Shaker style Cabinets are a
 Classic White, semi gloss
The floor tiles are a shade darker than the bench top,
a sandy colour
I love the look of a white subway tile in a shaker style kitchen, BUT, I have gone for a 30cm x 60cm rectangular floor tile to be laid in a running bond or brick style pattern, essentially it is a giant subway tile on the floor & I feel it would be overkill to do the same on the back splash.
 I am thinking of perhaps just a plain glossy white square tile 10cm x 10cm, but I am unsure.
What do you think would look awesome. I want to do it in tile rather than a glass panel or matching ceaserstone  so I add some extra texture, hence the choice of a glossy tile. I have such a limited colour scheme I need to add some interest with the different textured finishes.

HELP!!!
Okay my fabulously stylish blog friends, your opinions & ideas are seriously required :0)

CHEERS
Trish xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment