Garden Delight

I want to thank you all
for your very warm and
welcoming comments
on my comeback post.
It's good to be back!



Summer days have come to an end but luckily
my vegetable garden is still in full production.
The tomato plants have filled the obelisks that we built.
I grew heirlooms this year and it makes me giddy
to see them ripening.
I've had so many tomatoes, zucchinis and summer squash
that I set up a table on my front porch
and asked my neighbors to come help themselves.
I am delighted to see so many pumpkins and gourdsof all colors, shapes and sizes growing in my garden. I'm sure this may seem strange to some,
but sometimes I think that my purpose
for growing a garden is more for the
happiness

I get from decorating with my harvest
than from the eating of it.
I suppose both serve a similar purpose;
one feeds the body, the other feeds the soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment