Relaxed olive

Ive never been a huge fan of the colour green, I don't have any in my home, I don't even wear green clothing, but I am trying to change my colour phobic ways, so I thought I would take a look at Olive green!


 How Fantastic does olive green look paired with crisp white trims & dark timber furnishings


I have to say I have fallen in love with this room, so light & fresh...


I'm really loving hints of zebra in all sorts of rooms, it tends to add a little more character, the olive is a refreshing accent colour in this very neutral space. Don't you just love that wall of glass, what  a clever design idea!



Even though this room is decorated in busy patterns I think the restful colour scheme tends to tone things down a little


Timber & white add a spa like feeling to this bathroom


An ultra modern office that  would probably suit any colour scheme...


A simpler more earthy take on the olive green office!

So after saying I'm not a green person I have to admit I did love all of these images, although I think if I where to use olive green in my home I would stick to accent pieces rather than painting my walls.

How about you, do you find it easy being green?

CHEERS
Trish xxx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment