Dramatic Dining

color combos - orange

Ive always been  a huge fan of light neutral walls, you know the whole white on white ,or timber & white,
 but,
 the more time I spend in the blogosphere the more deliciously dramatic dining images
capture my heart.
Just look at that amazing ceiling & chandelier, this is such a spectacular room.
Purple dining room by dominomag traditional dining room
Images via Houzz
The contrast of this deep purple with white & timber is stunning.

I don't actually know who is responsible for this image, but I love love love it...
The perfect shade on the walls, the mirrored dining table & buffet, the fabric on the upholstered chairs & the warmth of those drapes, I don't know about you, but I really like this dining room, right down to the beautiful horse art work...
What do you think of this one?

Phoebe Howard always does it with style, I don't think Ive seen an example of her work yet that I haven't swooned over!

Image via Things to inspire

Very Elegant,
 I love this dining room, but
elegant
definately isn't a word that would really describe me, so probably not the right style for my laid back home!

Source unknown.

Now this is a dramatic dining room!
Are you brave enough to paint a room black, I don't think I am, even if this does look incredible!

image via House & Garden UK

Perhaps a black wallpaper feature like this would suit those of us with a faint heart!!!

Image via decor pad
Once again, very beautiful to look at , that ceiling is incredible, perfect for showing off such an incredible chandelier. I think the turquoise upholstery on the tufted chairs & curtain trims, really softens the space!

source unknown
I have a big square 8 seater  jarrah table for my formal dining table, its surrounded by 8 matching scroll back chairs, upholstered in a sandstone coloured micro suede. I think a nice medium to dark greige on the walls would really compliment them nicely.
I also love to see a nice sparkling chandelier hanging over the dining table, every girl needs a little bling in her life!!

What are your favourite dining room schemes?

CHEERS
Trish xxx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment