Meet Meg

This is my friend Meg.
Picture
Isn't she beautiful! I first met Meg when she was just a teenager. I was impressed with her infectious enthusiasm and positive nature. In her early twenties Meg suffered a tragic accident that left her quadriplegic. Her remarkable spirit and positive attitude helped get her through her ordeal and move on with her life. That's when her motto became:
"When life gets too hard to stand,
keep on rollin'.
"


I recently made her this necklace as a thank you gift.
(tutorials can be found here, here, and here).
I invited her to speak to a group of women. They loved her almost as much as I do. Even though Meg's life is harder than most, she knows that we all suffer with our own personal tragedies. She inspires you to reach for your goals, no matter how hard it may seem to attain them. Her story will make you cry, laugh, and give you the motivation to keep on rollin'. You can read more about Meg here and while you're there be sure to sign up for her monthly messages. You'll be glad you did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment