Fun in the sun

Hey everyone
I thought I would show you a bit of my week!

This is me with my Mum & Dad

We celebrate Australia Day every year with the same group of people, plus a few extras. Its kind of a tradition we began 2 years ago, for all of us Lithgow people who moved to the Hunter Valley.



We have a lovely time swimming in my girlfriends pool for the day, with a BBQ  lunch & dinner.
My 3yr old is a bit of a dare devil & spent her day jumping from the pool wall !!
I am so thankful for swimming lessons, she can dog paddle ALL day. She swam from 11am till 10pm & was exhausted beyond belief!!!



This is my 15 year old daughter  & I think she will hate this photo for ever, I like to call it
 "BUSTED"
 I thought she was spending a few days staying at her friends house here, going to the beach in Newcastle, but it turns out she SNUCK on the train to sydney & spent her Australia Day at Coogee, with a completely different group of friends( after I had specifically said she wasn't allowed to go)
As you can imagine she is officiall GROUNDED from here to eternity!!!
Its a sickening feeling to think your child was in a completely different city than you thought,travelling on trains by herself. "I was fine mum" was her statement when I suggested something terrible could have happened  & we would have been looking in completely the wrong place for her. She isn't old enough to drive so has NO identification what so ever! 
Don't ya just love facebook & the fact that teenagers have to show the world how cool they are, I was a little suspicious when she wasn't keen to chat to me on her mobile or share any of her experinces for the 3 days, especially when my older daughter couldn't stop raving about all of the fun things going on at Nobby's beach in Newcastle.

We also had a visit in our garage from this fabulous creature...


& look, he was only to happy to pose  for a few pics!!!


we popped him in the garden, but I had to try a few shots with the macro setting on my new camera.



Today we are off to celebrate my handsome little nephews 3rd birthday, he is a little guy with a BIG personality, so it should be a fun day.


He is my brothers first child & over the years Glenn has given my children some rather annoying wonderful gifts, so I have purchased "H" a fabulously loud wiggles keyboard. He can play his own tunes or listen to the same 4 songs, over & over & over....
Ahhhh revenge is sweet!!!
He He He


What have you got planned for your weekend?

CHEERS
Trish xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment