Frightlfully Fabulous Craft

I had a few friends over the other day and I thought it might be fun to do a quick, easy and inexpensive Halloween craft. I searched the net and found this fun favor box idea here.Not wanting to dig through the garbage for toilet paper rolls nor have the mess of paint, I came up with my own version.
I used spray adhesive to adhere cardstock onto felt.
Then I cut each piece in half and used hot glue to make a roll.We gently folded each end in half and then pushed each side into the center to close each end. The folds make a fun shape and can open to stuff treats inside.Next we used rhinestones, felt, glitter foam sheets and pipe cleaners to make our creations.The process was a little messy.
But the results turned out
frightfully fabulous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment