inspirational Designs for the weekend

I am looking forward to a wonderful & inspiring weekend as we head off to The Better Homes & garden Live show on Saturday!
I must extend a big "THANK YOU" to Jenny from
who kindly donated the tickets.

 My mum has purchased the BHG magazine for as long as I can remember, which is great for me. I read her copy all the time & that means one less magazine for me to purchase each month!!

( My name is Trish & I am a magazine addict! )


I can definitely blame my parents for my decorating bug, as my entire life they have been serial renovators. They have always purchased older homes, renovated them, sold up & moved onto the next one.
Now they have a brand new home that they had built 5 years ago & guess what....
they are even renovating this one,
 adding an outdoor entertainment area, building a large walk in storage cupboard, an extra kitchen pantry & now they are fitting out there study with some built in desks & cupboards.
You can never have to much storage!!!

I think this weekend will be a blast, my seven yr old son is looking forward to seeing Dr Harry & has a question about training his dog prepared, just in case he gets to talk with him...
Very cute!!!


Are any of you lovely bloggers attending ?
If you are interested in meeting & saying Hi, email me. It would be wonderful to say my blog friends are real humans, LOL, not just cyber pals!!!
trishevans1@hotkey.net.au

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend & all of you Bris Vegas people get a little sunshine, after all, you do live in the Sunshine state!

CHEERS
Trish xxx
All images from BHG

0 comments:

Post a Comment