Autumn Fog

I'm not sure you can really say autumn has arrived here in The Hunter Valley. Our days have still been very hot & humid & we are still able to be outside in summer clothes well into the night.


I'm not complaining, after spending the majority of my life living in the Blue Mountains, where the air is crisp year round,
 it has been known to snow there in December, you know in the peak of our Australian summer!


I took these photo's of the early morning fog last week because it reminded me of the weather from my home town, we don't often see fog here & it did look rather pretty with the sun shining thru.

Are you still enjoying summer weather at your place?

i know all of my lovely readers on the other side of the world are enjoying the first signs of spring, it really is the best time of the year, seeing all of the blossoms on the trees & the spring bulbs bursting open, I enjoy all of the spring time posts I'm reading at the moment!!

Who knows, perhaps in a month or two I will be able to take some wonderful autumn leaf photos with my fancy new camera!

Enjoy your week everyone

Thank you to all of my lovely followers for stopping by to read my little blog
&
a BIG thank you for the lovely comments you leave,
I really do appreciate that you take time to include me in your busy days!!!

CHEERS
Trish xxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment