Thank You!

I just wanted to say a quick, but huge

Thank You

for all of the lovely birthday messages from everyone, I felt very special!!!

I was very spoilt for my birthday & will actually be having a bit of a party this weekend to celebrate, so I am looking forward to that. I will have my parents 2 sisters & my brother all in the same place at once. We don't get togethor like that to often, so it should be lots of fun !

My dream guy and the kids took me shopping for my birthday & let me choose my own gift
(apparently I'm fussy)
& seen as though I have a thing for mirrors at the moment that is exactly what I have chosen.
I found this image at Interiors Online , but I hope to take my own pic to share with you soon, along with some of the other goodies I was spoilt with.

Image via Good Life of Design

I intend on hanging mine in the formal lounge room in my dream house



I'm loving round mirrors over fireplaces, which is where I will be placing my mirror



Althought they look pretty special in the bathroom as well, from memory I think this may be one of
Sarah Richardson's beautiful bathroom designs.
Please correct me if I'm wrong!



At this point in time I will have to hang my mirror in my bedroom, but that's okay I will get to admire it every morning as soon as I open my eyes,
placed strategically so I don't have to see my scary bedhead of course!!

Have a fabulous week everyone & thank you for being such lovely blog friends, I really do appreciate you comments & well wishes
xxx

CHEERS
Trish xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment